Tuesday 28 September 2010

Lunch anyone?

























What a fabulous day to go out for lunch! And of course one goes to Bather's Pavillion during their lunch break...

Just kidding. It was a well-deserved celebration with the whole team for having survived the year intact, happy and functioning despite being under-resourced and facing various challenges. (Gee, I sound like a real corporate manager...)

Anyway, let's concentrate on the important bits...the food! The setting was also not too shabby. I couldn't decide on what to order so a colleague and I decided to share our mains and our desserts. It was an inspired move. I loved them all. The endless supply of coca-cola was also awesome. The batteries for my D90 was unfortunately dead, so I shall update this post when I get my hands on the photos that my colleague took.

No comments:

Post a Comment