Tuesday 30 March 2010

General updates

Just in case anyone is interested in the mundane details of my life...

  • We're all over our viral gastro...finally!
  • I made it to see the oral surgeon and booked in to get my 2 wisdom teeth removed under general anaesthetic because I am too chicken to get it done under local anaesthetic
  • I sprained my ankle and was embarrassingly fed "lunch" by my GP, on top of receiving free crutches and a discount for an MRI if I should need one. Thanks Dr Marrett!
  • Elliot has joined the school band and so has started playing the trumpet. I am still trying to understand how one note can sound so different all the time.
  • Jonah can now say "hat"!
  • I have since found out that I am unable to renew my REP electronically after all. Luckily, I got in touch with the deputy at ICA and it looks like my parents can now do it on behalf. This may not be such a bad things as they are the ones who are keen for me to keep it anyway.
  • I discovered that I really enjoy listening to Disney and language podcasts. But perhaps subscribing to 4 different Disney ones may be a bit of an overkill.
  • We met up again with our fellow Disney Mediterranean cruisers, this time as a family at South Restaurant, and discovered American cuisine close to home. Now we know where to go for great pumpkin pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment